Monday, April 26, 2010

Today

There are plenty of times when I have something to say, but when the pen comes out to hit my journal, I become lost, and have no idea how to find the way.

It's more that these thoughts are a blur, just tryna find a way to come together and form something that can be viewed...but when they come together, it can be just as vivid as seeing a perfect ten in the nude.

It'll come in time, I suppose. It always does, right? Until then, the gloves will remain my locker. Besides, I'm more prone to search and love, instead of get angry and fight.

4/21/10 @ 3:41 P.M.

Photo by Clifton Henri

1 comment:

Don said...

Pretty much the same here.

It's more that these thoughts are a blur, just tryna find a way to come together and form something that can be viewed...but when they come together, it can be just as vivid as seeing a perfect ten in the nude.

Agreed.