Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Restless

It's 4:30 in the morning.

Around this time, I'm usually sleep, but I'm laying here instead, restless, where these thoughts of mine continue to creep.

I wanna yell, curse, and scream at the same time, but it would do no use; need to have a conversation with my two halves, and come to some sort of resolution and truce. Something like this was sure to happen; a night where I couldn't sleep, and it would surface through the pain of a throbbing tooth. Then again, it's probably just a reflection of my mind, body, and soul right now, and through this pain, it's forcing to confront the necessary truth.

I don't wanna feel like this anymore. This pain has got to vanish, because I don't wanna have anymore nights like these...using the light on my phone as a guide for this pen, and hoping something good can come from this, so I can go back to sleeping peacefully again...

6/25/08 @ 4:38 A.M.

3 comments:

Muze said...

wow. i'm on the blogroll. how cool is that?

anyhoo... love the blog. you should post more often though, buddy. lol.

what are you in such pain about? why are you so troubled at night?

here's hoping you are having good night's rest as i type.

ShardonaySays said...

*first timer*

i saw u on my girlie muze's page and i like ur blog!

i had problems sleeping a year ago where i went two weeks without sleep but that was because i had so much on my mind that i would think all night. i pray whatever is troubling u passes very soon

Anonymous said...

I am captivated by the intensity in your words.

Sleep...