Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Renewed Focus

I had an epiphany.

All of a sudden, the energy I put into words to describe how I felt about certain situations, women, and anything else are gonna be put into other areas. See, this spot gives me a chance to really just let go, and say whatever is on my mind, heart, and soul, and when that happens, things always seems to be at peace...or if there is disruption, it'll be quelled, if only for a spell.

I'm putting all my energy into living life to the fullest. For me, that means knocking out these classes for my Masters Degree, watching loads of football, taking road trips, and feeding my brain. If I write about a woman, it won't be because I can't get over her. There are only so many ways you can say something, so I'm done with that stage of living and writing.

I'll also be doing a lotta reading, which will have absolutely nothing to do with my coursework. Here are some of the books on my hit list for the next few months:







Be easy.

Photo by Clifton Henri

1 comment:

-j. claude- said...

Longing to Tell-->Beast of a read...let me know how you like it!

-j