Wednesday, March 23, 2011

It's on.

Recently, I had a talk with my big brother down at SXSW (he's not my blood brother; dude simply has endless amounts of old-school wisdom, but he's still young enough to pass as my older brother). Anyway, he opened my eyes on how to proceed with some moves that I've been a part of for the past year, but never really thought of doing much more than what I had been doing.

Admittedly, I've always found it difficult to do something big, yet have something retain it's ultimate ability to be organic. However, that's something that, if you're good enough at what you do, you can find a way for it to never lose that trait; never lose its authenticity. It was a conversation that needed to be had.

Plus, it helps that's he's doing something similar, has faced some of his own concerns with doing what he's doing, and it has made what he does even bigger and just as authentic.

Moves will be made. All that was needed was a little push.

3/23/11 @ 11:36 A.M.

1 comment:

Invisible Man said...

It's always a good thing to have people in ones life that tell you what you NEED to hear instead of what you WANT to hear.

Peace,
Invisible Man