Monday, March 14, 2011

Well, damn.

In life, you're sure to experience plenty of highs and plenty of lows. There are bound to be times when you feel like you're on top of a mountain, and there are times when you feel like you're in a pit.

Regardless of the outcome, favorable or unfavorable, you know you have to move on...

...but sometimes, you're not thinking that far ahead. You just let it sink in, and adjust accordingly later.

...right now is one of those times.

3/14/11 @ 6:19 P.M.

Photo by ronnimofotos [dot] blogspot [dot] com

1 comment:

404 said...

Change is the only thing constant. Today my power lies in transition. I have what I need and I AM willing to trust the process. My virtue is SURVIVAL...and I believe that yours is, too. Embrace it.
{{{HUG}}} When we're going through hell.....we just gotta keep goin. Be Well.