Thursday, July 24, 2008

K.I.S.S.

Kindness... is evident before we even touch each other's lips. You could be on the other side of town, and I'd still feel your pull, and their tips. I gotta have you close to me, and have my hands wrapped completely around your hips...even if it's only for a moment. We have a way of making something so brief...last a lifetime.

Intense...feels TOO good to me, so I never want it to end. It's the song on my personal soundtrack, that I can listen to over and over again. Your taste is addictive, stronger than any drug known to man. It has effects that should cause it to be completely and totally banned. Even if it was, I'd still break the law...just to get it. It's that real.

Seductive...enticing, alluring. It's both of these things, and more. Even in its simplest form, it's impossible to get to the core...of what makes it what it is. It's so powerful, it could be considered lethal. Even with that, in your possession, it's strangely beautiful...like something regal.

Serene...even with its other elements, there's a level of peaceness that comes everytime it's exchanged. It can be quick and brief, or filled with length, with a surreal amount of range. Long or short; drawn-out or brief. It's something that, as soon as we depart, I already miss. Something so simple to others, means the world to me, and it's the feel...of your KISS.

7/24/08 @ 10:56 P.M.

8 comments:

virtue5 said...

*breathes in deep*

i like this one KM

Muze said...

awww. how sweet.

you're a pretty good writer, mister!

loves it.

Don said...

A woman who can kiss is a beautiful thing.

Anonymous said...

I had a kiss like that once. If only to have it again. Just one...

Chari said...

Mannnn. I sure miss kissing... :( *sigh*

Eb the Celeb said...

Very sensuous and I'm not even into kissing like that

RunGirl. said...

A great kiss is a beautiful thing ...

Anonymous said...

Good post.